Effective from 14 July 2018, Transtar Cross-border bus service TS8 will operate with a new schedule.
With the schedule revision, commuters may look forward to an earlier ride on TS8 on Saturdays from Johor Bahru, the first TS8 bus Johor Bahru CIQ will leave earlier at 6am on Saturdays. Total number of trips operated have been reduced throughout the day.
Please refer to the summarised changes as below:
Trips No Longer Operated
- 1200 departure from Resorts World Sentosa on Weekdays
- 1500 departure from Johor Bahru CIQ on Weekdays
- 1200, 1830 departures from Resorts World Sentosa on Weekends & Public Holidays
- 1030, 1500 departures from Johor Bahru CIQ on Weekends & Public Holidays
New Departure Time
- 0600 departure from Johor Bahru CIQ on Saturdays
All other departure times remain unchanged.
Official schedule by Transtar Travel has been published at their website.
Route map, route details, bus timetable and fares are available and updated on our website as well.
Booking and payment for the bus tickets can be made through Easybook.